In order to save time. According to statistics, a journalist spends 70% of his or her time preparing a story
before collecting payments. It takes time to locate the right experts, send out emails with questions, or
call, inform them about the upcoming publication, and conduct a phone interview. Then you have to answer
everyone's questions about their comment, publication output, and so on. Instead, you can simply post a
request on Presscale and accept only the responses that are relevant.
The service will be useful if:
- You need "new faces": new heroes, experts, sources
- Need experts, heroes in areas new to you
- It is necessary to collect a large number of opinions, data, comments, for example, for a review or
- You often write on various topics, for example, today about "problems of farmers", tomorrow - "about
- You're running out of time: you need to find the right hero quickly, and even get information in a
convenient, ready-made format, and you still have a lot of other things to do.
Simply post a request on Presscale and go about your business, checking in from time to time to see what
responses you received. This will save you a lot of time, provide a lot of useful texture, and lead to some